The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) says its 2016 annual conference, Build Business: Synthesis, will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown in Philadelphia, PA, from Aug. 10 to 12. This annual conference brings together more than clients, principals, technical experts, business developers, and marketers to learn from and challenge one another to think differently about business.
Build Business is the only business development, marketing, and management conference for the A/E/C industry. The SMPS conference helps attendees find ways to work smarter, discover opportunities to build business, learn new ways to market their firms’ services, and hear the latest trends impacting the A/E/C and professional services industries.
There are many reasons to attend Build Business: Synthesis this August:
- A downtown Philadelphia location;
- A great speaker and keynote lineup featuring Ben Casnocha and Caspar Berry;
- More than 30 breakout sessions on business development, communications, marketing, and technology;
- Client panels on healthcare, higher education, infrastructure, mixed-use development, and trends in sports design;
- Preconference programming and workshops including the new Seller-Doer Symposium; and
- Plenty of networking opportunities during the three days.
The electronic program guide is available for download, so now’s the perfect time for attendees to start planning their conference experience. Individuals interested in attending will get the best available rate if they register for Build Business: Synthesis by June 17.
For more information about Build Business visit smpsbuildbusiness.org. Questions may be directed to Jaime Flores at (703) 549-6117, ext. 228.